- Arrive early. Arriving 15 minutes before your appointment will allow for time to complete paperwork, copy insurance cards and address any additional necessary information.
- Complete your medical history and registration forms. For your convenience, these forms are available for download LINK HERE or can be completed on line on through your PATIENT PORTAL.
- Bring a list of current medications and pharmacy information. Please bring a list of all medications you are taking, both prescription and over-the-counter, as well as the name of your pharmacy and the pharmacy's address and phone number.
- Bring X-rays, CT scans, MRI films or bone scans. If you've had imaging done outside of Orthopedic One, please make arrangements to pick up any X-rays, films or scans related to your current condition and bring them with you to your appointment. It is important your provider have access to such images, or reschedule may be required.
- Bring your insurance card, co-payment and any referrals that may be required. If you are covered by the Bureau of Workers' Compensation or a third-party payer such as an automobile insurer or attorney, please contact us prior to your appointment regarding our policies.
Foot and Ankle Physicians of Ohio accept most insurance plans. Bring Photo ID Insurance card and method of payment to every appointment as there are typically copays or deductible deposits collected at time of service. Co-pays and balance are requested at check-in. We accept personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, and most insurance plans. It is extremely important that you bring your insurance cards to your appointment so that we may obtain the necessary and correct information to file all primary and secondary claims for you. If you do not have your insurance card, you will need to reschedule your appointment.